YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
Owner Operators play a key role in Hyndman’s success.
In our efforts to keep putting drivers first, we’re excited to announce that we’ve increased Owner/Operator base rates! Our O/O partners now earn $1.08/mile base plus fuel surcharge. See below for more details!
Enjoy the benefits of partnering with a NAFTA premier carrier that offers a strong international customer base, lane density to keep you moving, more miles, driver-friendly freight, efficient border crossings, a well-maintained skirted trailer pool and a vast network of terminals to support you over the road.
YOUR business success is OUR success.
NEED MORE INFO?
- $1.47/practical mile on all loaded and dispatched empty miles. Rate includes adjusted weekly fuel surcharge as of 09/26/2018.
- We Pay the Big Expenses: $500 annual HVT, $14 satellite fee + HST, base-plate, licensing and permits, fleet insurance, fuel tax, authorized tolls, border crossings, scales, drug testing, PrePass/EZPass, and business faxes.
- You Pay: $2,000 holdback (paid over 10 weeks) and accident deductible from $2,500 – $5,000, depending on the type of accident incurred.
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus – Earn up to an additional $0.03/mile. The more miles you run, the more you earn! See the breakdown here >
*To be eligible for this bonus, you must be under contract with Hyndman at the time of the payout, as per program criteria.
- Safety Bonus: $.01/mile, up to $350/quarter (paid quarterly)
- Driver Referral Bonus: $2,000 per qualified driver
- Service Awards: Bonuses for continued service
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000 for O/O Solos and $6,000 for O/O Teams – our thank you for choosing Hyndman!
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns.
Our main lanes are from SW ON and QC running to the Midwest, southwest and southeast U.S. Solos average 2,500 – 3,200 mi/week, and Teams average 4,500 – 5,700 mi/week.
Hyndman Owner Ops enjoy driver-friendly freight, 75% drop and hook, <5% Hazmat and 100% lumper reimbursement.
We offer a great benefit program at very low rates, starting day 1. Our plan includes life, ADD, critical illness, short- and long-term disability, extended health, dental, out-of-province medical. See all of the details about additional driver benefits here >
READY TO DRIVE?
Fill out this short form below to pre-qualify for a career at Hyndman today! A career specialist will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to talk about all of your options.