LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
Owner Operators play a key role in Hyndman’s success.
Enjoy the benefits of partnering with a NAFTA premier carrier that offers a strong international customer base, lane density to keep you moving, more miles, driver-friendly freight, efficient border crossings, a well-maintained skirted trailer pool and a vast network of terminals to support you over the road.
We do not promise high rates only to take it away in weekly chargebacks. O/O solos and teams welcome. At Hyndman, YOUR business success is OUR success. Partner with us today!
NEED MORE INFO?
- $1.43 per practical mile on all loaded and dispatched empty miles. Paid weekly. Rate includes adjusted weekly fuel surcharge as of 06/13/2018.
- We Pay the Big Expenses: Base-plate, licensing and permits; fleet insurance; fuel tax; authorized tolls; border crossings; scales; drug testing; PrePass/EZPass; and business faxes.
- You Pay: HVT; Satellite fee of $14+HST weekly; $2,000 holdback (paid over 10 weeks) and accident deductible from $2,500 – $5,000, depending on the type of accident incurred.
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus: Solo
- $0.01 – 30,000 miles per quarter (10,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.02 – 31,500 miles per quarter (10,500 mi/month avg)
- $0.03 – 33,000 miler per quarter (11,000 mi/month avg)
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus: Team
- $0.01 – 60,000 miles per quarter (20,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.02 – 63,000 miles per quarter (21,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.03 – 66,000 miler per quarter (22,000 mi/month avg)
*To be eligible for this bonus, you must be under contract with Hyndman at the time of the payout, as per program criteria.
- Safety Bonus: $0.01 / mile as per program criteria
- Driver Referral Bonus: $2,000 per qualified Driver or O/O.
- Service Awards: Bonuses for continued service.
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000 for O/O Solos and $6,000 for O/O Teams – our thank you for choosing Hyndman!
- Additional Pay For: Hourly Detention, Extra Stops, Border Delays, and Layovers. Ask a recruiter for details.
Our main lanes are from SW ON and QC running to the Midwest, southwest and southeast U.S. Solos average 2,500 – 3,200 mi/week, and Teams average 4,500 – 5,700 mi/week.
Hyndman Owner Ops enjoy driver-friendly freight, 75% drop and hook, <5% Hazmat and 100% lumper reimbursement.
We offer a great benefit program at very low rates, starting day 1. Our plan includes life, ADD, critical illness, short- and long-term disability, extended health, dental, out-of-province medical.
READY TO DRIVE?
Fill out this short form below to pre-qualify for a career at Hyndman today! A career specialist will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to talk about all of your options.