Hyndman proudly operates a Livestock Fleet with an elite group of drivers, some with over 20 years of experience. This fleet operates modern, well-maintained equipment with livestock trailers that convert to haul dry freight one way and livestock the other.
We move dry freight to Western Canada or to the U.S and then convert the trailer to a livestock trailer to haul livestock back to Ontario or Quebec. There is a training program provided in accordance with regulations to handle and transport livestock.
A positive attitude, a great work ethic and care and concern for animal welfare is required!
What we offer:
- Brand new automatic trucks
- New customers, same great lanes with steady miles
- Truck maintenance
- Access to a network of yards and drop-off points across North America
- Paid orientation
- Effective communication – we’re always here for you!
- Extra training & personal development cafes – beyond-the-road self-improvement sessions
- Company swag – we ensure that you’re road ready!
MOOOVE SOME SPECIAL CARGO
With the extra responsibilities come rewards.
- Livestock Company drivers earn an extra $0.08/mile premium on all miles.
- Livestock Owner/Operators earn an extra $0.13/mile premium on all miles.
- Plus, ask us about additional assessorial pay!
Apply here or call today at (800) 332-0515 for full Livestock pay and benefits details!
Company Solo Pay Rates
- Company Base Rate $0.43 (<1 year experience)
- Company Base Rate $0.45 (>1 year experience)
Owner/Operator Pay Rates
Earn $1.71/mile on all loaded miles!
- $1.18/mile base
- $0.09/mile tridem trailer premium
- $0.13/mile premium
- $0.31/mile fuel surcharge (as of 9/24/2018)