Hyndman Transport is a leading international truckload carrier with a people-first oriented cultured that is dedicated to helping your personal career growth. We provide you the tools you need to be successful. Our team-oriented approach gives you the ability to be in control of your earnings. You set your goals and we’ll ensure you meet them.
What we offer:
- Brand new automatic trucks
- New customers, same great lanes with steady miles
- Truck maintenance
- Efficient border crossings
- Access to a network of yards and drop-off points across North America
- Paid orientation
- Effective communication – we’re always here for you!
- Extra training & personal development cafes – beyond-the-road self-improvement sessions
- Company swag – we ensure that you’re road ready!
International Pay Rates
- International Short Hauls (<600-mile LOH)
- $0.52/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.54/mile, >1 year of experience
- International Long Hauls (>600-mile LOH)
- $0.48/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.50/mile, >1 year of experience
- Intra-Canada Solo
- $0.43/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.45/mile, <1 year of experience
Outstanding Bonus Opportunities:
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus – Earn up to an additional $0.03 per mile. The more miles you run, the more you earn!
- Safety Bonus – $.01/mile, up to $350 per quarter
- Clean Inspection Bonus – $50 upon submission of Level 1 inspection report
- Driver Referral Bonus – $2,000- per qualified & hired driver
- Service Rewards – Cash rewards for continued service and loyalty
- Sign-On Bonus – $3,000 for Experienced Solos – our thank you for choosing Hyndman
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns.
- Dry van, 75% drop & hook
- Driver-friendly freight
- Less than 5% HAZMAT
Home and Vacation Time
We understand the importance of work/life balance. We provide routine scheduled home time. Vacation is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
- 4% of gross if employed 0-59 months
- 6% of gross if employed 60 months +
- 8% of gross if employed 120 months +
We’ve got you and your family covered from Day #1 – no waiting period! Choose the flexible benefit options that fit you and your family best.