Hyndman Transport is a leading international truckload carrier with a people-first oriented cultured that is dedicated to helping your personal career growth. We provide you the tools you need to be successful. Our team-oriented approach gives you the ability to be in control of your earnings. You set your goals and we’ll ensure you meet them.
What we offer:
- Brand new automatic trucks
- New customers, same great lanes with steady miles
- Truck maintenance
- Efficient border crossings
- Access to a network of yards and drop-off points across North America
- Paid orientation
- Effective communication – we’re always here for you!
- Extra training & personal development cafes – beyond-the-road self-improvement sessions
- Company swag – we ensure that you’re road ready!
International Pay Rates
- International Short Hauls (<600-mile LOH)
- $0.52/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.54/mile, >1 year of experience
- International Long Hauls (>600-mile LOH)
- $0.48/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.50/mile, >1 year of experience
- Intra-Canada Solo
- $0.43/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.45/mile, <1 year of experience
Outstanding Bonus Opportunities:
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus – Earn up to an additional $0.03 per mile. The more miles you run, the more you earn!
- Safety Bonus – $.01/mile, up to $350 per quarter
- Clean Inspection Bonus – $50 upon submission of Level 1 inspection report
- Driver Referral Bonus – $2,000- per qualified & hired driver
- Service Rewards – Cash rewards for continued service and loyalty
- Sign-On Bonus – $3,000 for 1+ years experience, $5,000 for 3+ years experience, $8,000 for 10+ years experience.
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns.
- Dry van, 75% drop & hook
- Driver-friendly freight
- Less than 5% HAZMAT
Home and Vacation Time
We understand the importance of work/life balance. We provide routine scheduled home time. Vacation is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
- 4% of gross if employed 0-59 months
- 6% of gross if employed 60 months +
- 8% of gross if employed 120 months +
We’ve got you and your family covered from Day #1 – no waiting period! Choose the flexible benefit options that fit you and your family best.
Hyndman is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Accommodations are available for persons with disabilities during all stages of the employment process.