Hyndman lease lets you be your own boss! Rule the road in a late-model International Lonestar. Hyndman is proud to offer an outstanding lease purchase program that puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. If you are ready to take that next step, become your own boss and advance your career, apply today!
Hyndman Transport is a leading international truckload carrier with a people-first oriented cultured that is dedicated to helping your personal career growth. We provide you the tools you need to be successful. Our team-oriented approach gives you the ability to be in control of your earnings. You set your goals and we’ll ensure you meet them.
What we offer:
- New customers, same great lanes with steady miles – guaranteed to keep you moving!
- Truck maintenance
- Efficient border crossings
- Access to a network of yards and drop-off points across North America
- Effective communication – we’re always here for you!
- Extra training & personal development cafes – beyond-the-road self-improvement sessions
- Company swag – we ensure that you’re road ready!
- $1.475/practical mile on all loaded and dispatched empty miles. Rate includes adjusted weekly fuel surcharge as of 06/27/2018.
- We Pay the Big Expenses: $500 annual HVT, $14 satellite fee of + HST, base-plate, licensing and permits, fleet insurance, fuel tax, authorized tolls, border crossings, scales, drug testing, PrePass/EZPass, and business faxes.
- You Pay: $2,000 holdback (paid over 10 weeks) and accident deductible from $2,500 – $5,000, depending on the type of accident incurred.
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus – Earn up to an additional $0.03/mile. The more miles you run, the more you earn! See the breakdown here >
*To be eligible for this bonus, you must be under contract with Hyndman at the time of the payout, as per program criteria.
- Safety Bonus: $.01/mile up to $350/quarter
- Driver Referral Bonus: $2,000 per qualified driver
- Service Awards: Bonuses for continued service
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000 for O/O Solos and $6,000 for O/O Teams – our thank you for choosing Hyndman!
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns.
Our main lanes are from SW ON and QC running to the Midwest, southwest and southeast U.S. Solos average 2,500 – 3,200 mi/week, and Teams average 4,500 – 5,700 mi/week.
Hyndman Owner Ops enjoy driver-friendly freight, 75% drop and hook, <5% Hazmat and 100% lumper reimbursement.
We offer a great benefit program at very low rates, starting day 1. Our plan includes life, ADD, critical illness, short- and long-term disability, extended health, dental, out-of-province medical. See all of the details about additional driver benefits here >
READY TO DRIVE?
Fill out this short form below to pre-qualify for a career at Hyndman today! A career specialist will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to talk about all of your options.
Hyndman is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Accommodations are available for persons with disabilities during all stages of the employment process.