Local Fleet - GTA Intermodal Driver (AZ)

  • Intermodal
  • Local/Regional
  • Solo
  • Ontario

Hyndman Transport is a leading international truckload carrier with a focus on safety, customer service excellence and growth.

We have an immediate opportunity for an AZ local driver in our GTA Intermodal Fleet.

Job Details

  • Primarily local container work with occasional regional support.
  • Shift is Monday-Friday – 0600-0800 daily start time with possible, occasional weekend work.
  • Expect 10-12 hour shifts pending freight volumes.
  • Home nightly


  • $21.00 /hr PLUS a comprehensive company paid benefit plan that starts immediately + a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus – our thank you for choosing Hyndman.
  • Safety bonus program
  • 3-day orientation held at Ayr, ON terminal


  • Must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
  • Container experience is preferred but willing to train.
  • Must possess a good driving record, satisfactory criminal record, a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
  • Strong English communication skills are essential – verbal, reading and writing


Fill out this short form below to pre-qualify for a career at Hyndman today! A career specialist will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to talk about all of your options.






Do you currently have a VISA that would permit you to legally work in Canada and cross the US border?*

By submitting this form, you agree that you are legally permitted to work and live in Canada, that you hold an AZ/Class-1 Licence, and you consent to receive communication from or on behalf of Hyndman at the email address and/or telephone number provided.

Disclaimer: If you've already submitted your information, rest assured that we've received your request and a recruiter will follow up shortly.

You must be at least 18.5 years old and hold a valid Class-1 / AZ Commercial Drivers Licence to drive with Hyndman. Click HERE to get prepared to work with us! We look forward to hearing from you again.
You must be willing to haul cross-border and possess a valid Canadian passport/visa to qualify.
You must be permitted to work in Canada and cross the US border by possessing a valid Canadian passport/visa or Permanent Resident status.