Hyndman Transport is hiring for a Book keeper / Administrative Assistant to support our operations.
Hyndman Transport Ltd., established in 1937 by Fred Hyndman, provides over the road and intermodal transportation services including dry van, hazmat, high risk, livestock, and logistics services to customers across Canada, the US and Mexico. Hyndman is a Canadian-operated member of the Celadon Group with two terminals in Canada, a focused network of facilities positioned throughout North America, over 400 trucks, 450 employees and drivers and access to 10,000 trailers in North America.
- Performing all basic bookkeeping tasks: focus on A/P, limited A/R interaction
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office products with an intermediate level understanding of Excel
- Reconciling bank and vendor statements
- Assist with month end close and reconciliations
- Sorting and processing receipts, invoices, payment authorizations, and other related documents
- Assisting with general administrative procedures
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications, including: courier, fax, mail, email, and phone
- Creating requested reports through our customized accounting system (will train)
- Aid in research and compilation on information as needed
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting related field
- Completed or is completing an educational program in accounting/business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
If interested, please forward all resumes to [email protected] – we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank everyone for applying; however, only the applicants granted an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com