Hyndman Transport has an immediate job opening for a Licensed 310J Trailer Mechanic to work out of our facility located in Wroxeter, ON.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Trailer Mechanic you will be a key member of our team. You will perform all aspects of transportation equipment repair and maintenance safely, with attention to quality service. $28-35 per hour based on experience. Maintenance shop operates 24/7 – all shifts available.
Responsibilities and Duties
Include but not limited to:
- Inspection, diagnosis and repair of trucks & trailers through preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Conducting annual safety inspections
- Performing general vehicle repairs on electrical and/or pneumatic systems
- Follow Hyndman’s standard work order process and procedures, ensuring detailed, accurate and timely records
- Ability to read and comprehend maintenance manuals
- Contributing to the maintenance of a clean and safe facility, following company safety policies and procedures including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Other various duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will require:
- A cooperative team player attitude with a positive work ethic
- 310J Licensed Trailer Mechanic
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Experience operating hand and air tools
- Ability to lift heavy parts (i.e. brake drums)
- Knowledge of transportation industry and regulations
- Good written and communication skills
- Above average wages
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Full-time employment
- Opportunities for advancement
- A safe and cooperative work environment
- Continuous training
- Uniforms provided
- Shift premiums available
If interested, please forward all resumes to [email protected] – we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank everyone for applying; however, only the applicants granted an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org