Medical Benefit Options
Our benefit coverage options provide some flexibility and start day #1. Your basic coverage includes Life, ADD, Out-of-Country Medical, and EAP. ASID covers you for Accidental, Sickness, Illness and Disability. Extended Health & Dental offers coverage for your prescriptions, medical, and dental needs. Speak with a recruiter for our full benefit plan details.
Quarterly Mileage Bonus
The Quarterly Mileage Bonus and Safety Bonus will now be paid at the end of the month following a quarter’s end, as opposed to the end of the following quarter. So, for the calendar quarter ending in June, we will pay out at the end of July instead of the end of September!
|Bonus||Solo – Miles/Quarter||Teams – Miles/Quarter|
Outstanding Bonus Opportunities
- Safety Bonus – $.01/mile up to $350 per quarter (paid quarterly)
- Clean Inspection Bonus – $50 upon submission of Level 1 inspection report
- Driver Referral Bonus – $2,000- per qualified & hired driver
- Service Rewards – Cash rewards for continued service and loyalty
- Sign-On Bonus – our thank you for choosing Hyndman
- $3,000 for Drivers with 1+ years’ experience
- $5,000 for Drivers with 3+ years’ experience
- $8,000 for Drivers with 10+ years’ experience
- $6,000 for teams
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays,and Breakdowns.
- Equipment: Permanently assigned well-maintained late-model tractor – no slip-seating!
- Operations: Satellite communication; assigned Driver Managers; and strategically placed terminals across North America to best support you over the road.
- Rider Policy: Yes, you may take a passenger. Speak with your recruiter for details.
- Pet Policy: Yes, please speak with your recruiter for details.
- EZ Pass / PrePass: Yes, available at no cost.
- Orientation: Stipend of $150 for the 2.5 days spent in orientation. Accommodations, some meals and travel provided for long-distance travelers at our Ayr, ON terminal.
Home and Vacation Time
We understand the importance of work/life balance. We provide routine scheduled home time. Vacation is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
- 4% of gross if employed 0-59 months
- 6% of gross if employed 60 months +
- 8% of gross if employed 120 months +
READY TO DRIVE?
Fill out this short form below to pre-qualify for a career at Hyndman today! A career specialist will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to talk about all of your options.