Your Journey Starts Here
Ready to drive? Need more info?
Fill out this short form and we'll contact you!
$1.375 per practical mile on all loaded and dispatched empty miles. Paid weekly. Rate includes adjusted weekly fuel surcharge as of 4/11/18.
- We Pay the Big Expenses: Base-plate, licensing & permits; fleet insurance; fuel tax; authorized tolls; border crossings;scales; drug testing; PrePass/EZPass; & business faxes.
- You Pay: HVT; Satellite fee of $14+HST weekly; $2000 holdback (paid over 10 weeks) & accident deductible from $2,500 – $5,000, depending on the type of accident incurred.
Plus, Achievable Bonuses
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus: Solo
- $0.01 – 30,000 miles per quarter (10,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.02 – 31,500 miles per quarter (10,500 mi/month avg)
- $0.02 – 33,000 miler per quarter (11,000 mi/month avg)
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus: Team
- $0.01 – 60,000 miles per quarter (20,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.02 – 63,000 miles per quarter (21,000 mi/month avg)
- $0.03 – 66,000 miler per quarter (22,000 mi/month avg)
*To be eligible for this bonus, you must be under contract with Hyndman at the time of the payout, as per program criteria.
- Safety Bonus: $0.01 / mile as per program criteria
- Driver Referral Bonus: $2,000 per qualified Driver or O/O.
- Service Awards: Bonuses for continued service.
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000 for O/O Solos and $6,000 for O/O Teams – our thank you for choosing Hyndman!
Additional Pay For: Hourly Detention, Extra Stops, Border Delays, and Layovers. Ask a recruiter for details.
- Our main lanes are from SW ON & QC running and to the Midwest, SW & SE USA. Solos average 2,500 – 3,200 mi/wk & Teams average 4,500 – 5,700 mi/wk.
- Hyndman Owner Ops enjoy driver-friendly freight, 75% drop & hook, <5% Hazmat and 100% lumper reimbursement.
We offer a great benefit program at very low rates, starting day #1. Our plan includes life, ADD, critical illness, short- and long-term disability, extended health, dental, out-of-province medical.