Your Road to Success
At Hyndman, our Teams run the miles. Work smart, earn a good dollar and get home to your family. We have dedicated opportunities for those who prefer a routine schedule as well as open board for those who like variety.
Hyndman is an equal opportunity employer. As a member of the Celadon Group, a NAFTA premier company, we enjoy international strength and service many Fortune 500 customers. We have the unique advantage of operating terminals in Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, which benefits our customers with one-stop-shopping for their trucking needs. For our Teams, this means more miles, driver-friendly freight, great lanes, good spin times, efficient border crossings and reliable home time. We have three terminals in Canada and a vast network positioned throughout the U.S. to support our Teams over the road. We invite you to join our success – apply today!
$6,000 Sign-on Bonus, Earn up to $0.65 per mile (split), Company Paid Benefits Starting Day #1, Outstanding Bonuses, Pets Welcome, No-slip-seating!
Ready to drive?
Fill out this short form and we'll contact you!
Need more info?
International Pay Rates – Applied to all miles on runs starting or ending in the U.S
- Earn between $0.54 and $0.59 per mile (split), depending on your experience level.
PLUS, DRIVE UP YOUR PAY ANOTHER $0.06 per mile WITH OUR:
Outstanding Bonus Opportunities:
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus (Teams) – Earn up to an additional $0.05 per mile. The more miles you run, the more we pay you. Very achievable targets. Ask a recruiter for details.
- Safety Bonus – $0.01 per mile up (split) to $350 per quarter. Paid annually, as per program criteria.
- Clean Inspection Bonus – $50- upon submission of Level 1 inspection report.
- Driver Referral Bonus – $2,000- per qualified & hired driver, as per program criteria.
- Service Rewards – Cash rewards for continued service and loyalty.
- Sign-On Bonus – $6,000 for Teams – our thank you for choosing Hyndman.
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns. Ask a recruiter for details!
- Dry van
- Mostly no-touch, driver-friendly freight
- 75% drop & hook
- Less than 1% HAZMAT
Home and Vacation Time
At Hyndman, we understand the importance of home time. We are happy to work with you and agree upon a specialized schedule that meets our mutual needs. Vacation is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
- 4% of gross if employed 0-59 months
- 6% of gross if employed 60 months +
- 8% of gross if employed 120 months +
At Hyndman, we’ve got you and your family covered on Day #1 – no waiting time! (You pay LTD only).
Equipment: Permanently assigned well-maintained late-model tractor – no slip-seating!
Operations: Satellite communication; assigned Driver Managers; and strategically placed terminals across North America to best support you over the road.
Rider Policy: Yes, you may take a passenger. Speak with your recruiter for details.
Pet Policy: Yes, please speak with your recruiter for details.
EZ Pass / PrePass: Yes, available at no cost.
Orientation: Stipend of $150 for the 2.5 days spent in orientation. Accommodations, some meals and travel provided for long-distance travelers at our Ayr, ON terminal.