WE PUT OUR DRIVERS FIRST!
At Hyndman, company solo drivers can achieve a great work/life balance. That allows you to work smart, earn a good dollar and get home to your family.
In our efforts to keep putting drivers first, we’re excited to announce that we’ve increased base solo pay! Intra-Canada solos can now earn $.45/mile with a year of experience, and cross-border solo drivers can now earn $.48 – $.54/mile based on their length of haul.
We also tout quick turn times, some generous vacation planning options and flexible health benefits starting day 1. It’s easy to see: Hyndman is Canada’s driver-friendly carrier or choice!
NEED MORE INFO?
International Pay Rates
- International Short Hauls (<600-mile LOH)
- $0.52/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.54/mile, >1 year of experience
- International Long Hauls (>600-mile LOH)
- $0.48/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.50/mile, >1 year of experience
- Intra-Canada Solo
- $0.43/mile, <1 year of experience
- $0.45/mile, >1 year of experience
Outstanding Bonus Opportunities:
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus – Earn up to an additional $0.03/mile. The more miles you run, the more you earn! See the breakdown here >
- Safety Bonus – $.01/mile, up to $350 per quarter (paid quarterly)
- Clean Inspection Bonus – $50 upon submission of Level 1 inspection report
- Driver Referral Bonus – $2,000- per qualified & hired driver
- Service Rewards – Cash rewards for continued service and loyalty
- Sign-On Bonus – $3,000 for experienced solos – our thank you for choosing Hyndman
We also pay for: Dock Detention, Extra Stops, Layovers, OTR Hourly Work, Border Delays, and Breakdowns.
- Dry van, 75% drop & hook
- Driver-friendly freight
- Less than 5% HAZMAT
Home and Vacation Time
We understand the importance of work/life balance. We provide routine scheduled home time. Vacation is paid twice per year in June and December as per the following schedule:
- 4% of gross if employed 0-59 months
- 6% of gross if employed 60 months +
- 8% of gross if employed 120 months +
We’ve got you and your family covered from Day #1 – no waiting period! Choose the flexible benefit options that fit you and your family best.