HOMEGROWN CARRIER, INTERNATIONAL STRENGTH
Proudly operating in Canada for over 75 years. Hyndman Transport is a member of the Celadon Group, a premier NAFTA truckload carrier.
Hyndman Drivers enjoy the unique advantage of a small company, family culture with all the great benefits of an association with a large, well-established international carrier – it really is the best of both worlds.
This means strong lane density with a quality international customer base, great miles, good spin times, driver-friendly freight, efficient border crossings and reliable home time.
Hyndman respects that your time over the road is in support of your life off the road. We work with you to best optimize your time, miles and provide you with routine scheduled home time.
Join us today and take advantage of our generous sign-on bonuses – our ‘thank you’ for choosing Hyndman!
- Concentrated freight lanes
- Strong miles, good spin times, reliable home time
- Earn more with low-hassle border crossings
- Driver-friendly freight
- Many terminal-to-terminal moves, mostly drop and hook
- Vast support network of terminals
Equipment & Technology
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment
- No slip-seating
- APUs, inverters, fridges, Qualcomm, E-Logs, GPS, in-cab scanners and more
- State-of-the-art maintenance facilities
- Mobile dispatch friendly
- Full E-Log training and support provided (you won’t miss paper)
- Earn up to an additional $.03/mile with a quarterly mileage bonus
- $.01/mile safety bonus and a $50 bonus for each clean Level-1 inspection
- Great benefit options available day #1
- $2,000 driver referral bonus
- $3,000 Sign -On Bonus for experienced solos, $2,000 for inexperienced solos and $6,000 split for experienced teams